Barden have been engaged exclusively by one of the biggest Plc’s in the country to identify a new Head of Commercial Planning to join their team of talented professionals.
The impact you will make
You will play a vital role within the group – driving performance, leading commercial planning, and delivering data-driven commercial analysis, reporting to the Director of Network Optimisation. As the leader of the Commercial Planning team, you will take charge of the commercial strategic orientation with responsibility for managing the deployment of fleet, enhancing flight schedules and growing take-off / landing slot portfolios to drive passenger and profitability growth.
- Curate and grow a portfolio of high value take-off / landing slots at capacity constrained airports.
- Manage relationships with national slot coordinators, robustly representing the group’s best interests externally when required.
- Keep flight operations on slot and, where applicable, work with our Legal department to ensure traffic rights are in place.
- Leverage specific Labs to develop next generation planning technology, enhancing quality controls, improving use of data and increasing levels of automation.
- Lead and develop a team of scheduling and optimisation managers, team leads and analysts.
About the person:
- Highly organised individual with the ability to balance multiple priorities, manage workflows and consistently hit tight deadlines.
- Keen problem-solving capabilities, thinking outside the box when needed.
- Able to clearly lay out complex problems, potential trade-offs and solutions to drive decisions.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.