Sales Operations Manager/ E-Commerce Manager (Amazon)
This role is a strategic opportunity with a growing Tech company for someone highly commercial to develop a strategy around Amazon sales. You will be analysing trends across EMEA and directing sales and marketing teams on how to optimise, monitor and drive sales through Amazon.
This is an opportunity to be at the centre of another exciting phase of expansion for this highly reputable business with it’s EMEA headquarters in Cork
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is of critical commercial importance to the business. It involves understanding what drives sales on Amazon, being able to read, breakdown and interpret the analytics and utilising same to design a roadmap for sales and marketing to follow to set the business up for optimising their sales through the Amazon channel.
- Design a Business Plan for EMEA Amazon business
- Manage strategy around product launches from pre-order stage
- Consistently monitor trends, profitability across EMEA on a weekly basis, reporting on same to drive/ adapt future sales and marketing approaches
- Monitor competition, market trends, seek ways to better analyse results
- Ensure that products are categorised in a clear and unified way
- Enhance pricing strategy taking market variables into account
- Enhance the page product mix, drive traffic to premium products
- Look for new ways to analyse the business and drive productivity
- Support the EMEA Amazon Account Managers to achieve sales targets, briefing them on strategies including pricing, product placement, learns from analysis of competition
- Align strategies with Marketing so Sales and Marketing are complementing each other at all times
- Present weekly to key stakeholders in the business on strategy, best practices, learnings
ABOUT THE PERSON
- 5+ years of sales management experience
- Experience working with sales through Amazon is essential
- Strong understanding of e-commerce and the EMEA e-tail market
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manipulate data to create actionable insights
- Strong leadership skills, ability to influence cross functionally at all levels
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.