ROLE: Salesforce Advisory Architect
LOCATION: Cork / Hybrid OR Remote
“This role can be worked remotely in Ireland with some Monthly or Quarterly visits to the Cork site”
Barden IT are partnering with a Global multinational in their search for a Senior Salesforce Technologist who is comfortable performing the role of ‘Trusted Advisor’ to the wider business when it comes to all things CRM, Salesforce and related Architecture.
The successful person will report into the Senior Director for CRM based in the US, so it goes without saying that you’ll be comfortable working autonomously albeit engaging closely each day with relevant stakeholders within the business.
You’ll be given the platform to design a vision and architecture for solutions to various business problems.
The Salesforce architect will design the organization strategy and data model for a Salesforce implementation.
This role can be worked remotely or on a Hybrid basis here in Cork!
- Evaluate functional and technical requirements on high impact and large complex projects that can span multiple software technologies.
- Responsibility includes defining architectural approach and development methods, process engineering, code review, and product demonstrations.
- Act as a point of contact and escalation for key product support.
- Ensure that systems are architected to consistency with technical best practices and business outcomes
- Ensure that DevOps environment is optimized and inclusive of security by design.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- The successful person will be an expert on Salesforce product capabilities and can think quickly and act fast.
- Your soft skills shall allow you to understand all stakeholder needs and communicate with them in a way that they understand regardless of their technical comprehension levels.
- Have a background of Leading and mentoring Developer resources to refine development skills and architectural thinking.
- You will have a strong background of working across Salesforce cloud environments & Building apps using Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud as well as Salesforce platform.
- It would be great if you can call upon previous achievements such as – Multiple complex deployments with at least 2+ years on the SalesForce.com platform as a lead architect, implementing Salesforce applications.
Barden IT can only consider candidates who are EU Citizens or hold a full Stamp 4 visa.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.