ABOUT THE ROLE
Barden are delighted to be partnering with an Innovative Global Multinational client who are currently seeking an experienced ‘SAP Solutions Delivery leader’ for their Dublin operation. This is a key leadership position overseeing a team of six professionals in addition to an Off-shore support function. A central function of this role will be to work with ‘Solution Delivery Leads’ across the European business to optimise core business processes within the Irish Business Unit.
The successful candidate will be focused on partnering with the local business stakeholders to understand demand/requirements as well as being aware of the wider European business at all times. You will be experienced in managing a complex SAP environment and some other legacy systems.
” I am focused on optimising core business processes organisation-wide and am keen to nurture a dynamic working relationship between Solution Delivery Leads across our various European sites” – Hiring Manager
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with Solution Leaders to optimize the cost of relevant solutions & applications across Europe
- Compile accurate and fully completed project documentation, which communicates project status, issues and risks, ensuring all relevant projects progress on schedule and within budget
- Establish scaled Agile delivery methodologies across the team units
- Act as a central point of contact for all Business Unit related matters in Ireland
- Ensure all solutions are delivered consistent with Cyber Security, GDPR, SoX and GxP compliance needs
- Provide leadership & on-going Coaching to those teams working on full life cycle projects
- Manage 3rd party vendors providing project related services.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- You will possess an excellent working knowledge of specific SAP components for example – ECC, Basis, PI & EWM
- Delivering to complex SAP projects in organizations of scale on full life-cycle basis would be brilliant.
- A proven background in the management of IT application teams in a large Globally focused organization.
- An ability to influence and engage with Senior Stakeholders being comfortable with healthily challenging opinions for the advancement of the Unit.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.