Barden are working with a corporate service provider with offices in Dublin and Shannon. Currently looking for a Senior Client Manager for their Shannon offices to manage a team of 2-5 people, responsible for delivery of accounting and administration services to a portfolio of clients.
‘Our focus is allowing our clients to achieve their goals and operate their businesses with greater ease. We aim to provide exceptional service to our clients, enabling them to succeed in an ever-changing global market.’ Head of Operations
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Overall transaction and client relationship management, including leading and overseeing junior team members.
- Take responsibility for assigned engagements and proactively manage deals.
- Ensure client administrative and operational procedures are effectively managed and up-to-date.
- Develop accounting policies, own the chart of accounts and trial balance, and reconcile all accounts within agreed timelines.
- Review team output to ensure high standards and prescribed deadlines are met, including monthly/quarterly/annual management accounts and financial statements.
- Manage audit deliverables and liaise with auditors and other advisors as needed.
- Implement systems, policies, processes, and controls to ensure compliance, while maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- 4 years experience in client services/aviation/fund management.
- Bachelors degrees in relevant area, plus accounting qualification is desired
- Demonstrates a strong client services ethos, delivering and promoting exceptional service to clients.
- Communicates effectively and professionally with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Possesses an analytical mindset with the ability to identify opportunities for leaner, consistent processes that promote accurate data capture.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and deadlines, and an eye for detail.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and able to work on own initiative with a positive approach to teamwork.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.