Barden are delighted to be exclusively engaged to identify a Senior Accountant to join a dynamic business. Due to growth, this is a newly created role and will report directly to the Head of Finance.
If you are someone who wants to build out your experience, look no further. This role will have broad and varied responsibilities across Financial Reporting, Commercial Finance and Process improvements with high visibility.
This is an exciting opportunity where your contributions will have a genuine impact on the business. If you are a ‘big picture’ thinker, motivated, enjoy taking ownership and a self starter, then please get on touch with myself firstname.lastname@example.org or my colleague Caroline Frawley email@example.com
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Analysis of ERP financial outputs for Ireland management reporting e.g., flash reporting, balance sheet analysis, variance analysis.
- Ownership of month end duties with accuracy, adhering to deadlines.
- Partner with department owners on Annual budget preparation, ongoing monitoring and review.
- Develop a strong understanding of the business, its customer base, industry, key metrics, cost drivers etc.
- Drive process improvement initiatives including ERP projects, implementing best in class Financial processes.
- Manage relationships with external auditors.
- Sarbane-Oxley compliance.?
“This is an exciting time for our business as we are expanding organically and acquisitively. This is a key hire during a period of growth. A superb opportunity for someone ambitious, motivated, collaborative and curious” – Head of Finance
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- 4-5 years PQE/financial services or industry experience preferable.
- Ability to build relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Experience of US GAAP reporting.
- Previous involvement in ERP implementation.
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong Excel proficiency.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.