Our client, a global manufacturing business headquartered in Cork, is currently seeking a Senior Accountant to join their team. This Cork-based company’s products are embedded in some of the largest manufacturing and distribution centres worldwide.
As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for managing the accounting functions of various European entities. The ideal candidate will have experience in preparing and reviewing statutory financial statements, as well as overseeing the accounting processes for multiple regions.
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, please don’t hesitate to reach out – Simon Cogan (firstname.lastname@example.org), Caroline Frawley (email@example.com) or Denis Galvin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Timely and accurate month-end close for European entities.
- Post-close analysis, including balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation and review of accurate statutory financial statements, including US/Local GAAP.
- Collaboration with internal finance and compliance teams to ensure data accuracy and smooth audit completion.
- Various ongoing process improvement initiatives.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified accountant with 4+ years PQE.
- Detail-oriented with a very high level of accuracy.
- Good working knowledge of accounting systems e.g., SAP.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with a strong emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work independently and communicate with all levels of the organisation.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.