Barden are excited to be partnering once again with a large Multinational business to identify a senior accountant to support the Global Payroll Function. The business has a strong presence in the Cork market and is well known for excellent opportunities to progress within the company.
This role will act as a key interface between the Payroll and Finance Teams. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical and analytical skills and an ability to build meaningful relationships across the business.
Sound interesting? Please get in touch to find out more, email@example.com or my colleague Denis Galvin on firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
There is an immediate requirement for a senior accountant to join a well-established team. The role will report to the Associate Director of Payroll and you will gain experience in a global finance function.
– Play a lead role in period end activities
– Provide support to junior team members in relation to technical accounting matters
– Act as a central point of contact between the various Finance teams in relation to reporting and analysis
– Take on a lead role with Finance related projects
– Provide knowledge, training & support to the team in relation to SOX controls
– Contribution to the establishment of a continuous improvement culture
– Implement best practice finance function systems and controls
– Developing strong relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
ABOUT THE PERSON
– Qualified Accountant with 5+ years PQE
– Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills
– Positive attitude with a high level of personal integrity
– Organised, efficient, and confident personality, positive attitude
– Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
– Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills and knowledge
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.