Barden is delighted to assist our client, a successful Irish tech business, to identify an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team based in Dublin City (hybrid). This opportunity would be suitable for someone who has 2 years of experience in a fast-paced accounts payable team. This is a permanent role with potential for growth within the business.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Ownership of end-to-end AP function.
- Managing a fast-paced and high-volume supplier portfolio in a multi-currency and multi-entity environment.
- Oversee PO system.
- Responsible for payment processing including posting to ledger.
- Account reconciliations (bank and vendor accounts).
- Accruals & prepayments.
- VAT returns.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting with monthly management accounts.
- Working closely with internal teams, including senior management.
- Year-end audit preparation.
- Ad-hoc assistance across the finance department.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- Accounting & Finance related degree.
- Advanced IT skills, specifically Excel.
- Background in a similar industry is desirable but not essential.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.