Barden are delighted to be partnering with our client, a multinational Technology company on this brand new senior analyst opportunity within their AR Team. They currently have two opportunities available due to growth within this department for strong AR professionals.
This is an opportunity at Senior AR Analyst level with down the line progression available, competitive remuneration and full benefits for the right person. This company have a culture that they are extremely proud of and look forward to welcoming new members to their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Be the go-to person for Credit and Collections for your customer portfolio.
- Credit Management
- Recommend and establish suitable credit limits.
- Ensure that customer accounts stay within the assigned credit limits
- Encourage customers to pay in a timely manager through building key lasting business relationships
- Act as an ambassador for the company in all communications and contribute to a positive customer experience
- Analyse trends in customer payment behavior.
- Working with internal teams to remove any potential barriers to payment and to bring efficiencies into processes.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Passionate, People- Person who has strong communication skills
- Second EU language
- Proactive with a solutions focused mindset and ability to problem solve
- Ability to work in a team without micromanagement and define to a large extent how you carry out your role effectively.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.