Barden are excited to be assisting a large and well-known Irish business to identify an Accounts Receivable Lead to join their HQ in Dublin City.
The Accounts Receivable Lead will be responsible for the day to day activities of the AR function while getting involved in various projects. The ideal person will have an interest in implementing systems and updating process and procedures.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Lead the end to end Accounts Receivables and O2C functions;
- Comfortable with high volume transactions on a weekly basis;
- Directly involved in the implementation of ERP system;
- Responsible for the updating and transformation of the current process;
- Liaising with senior levels of management across the business internally;
- Oversee the migration process, providing training and development where required;
- Managing and resolving all AR related queries including issues with automation and implementation of new systems;
- AR reconciliations;
- Continuously improving processes and identifying issues that need resolution;
- Systems testing;
- Involvement in various projects as they arise.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Minimum of 5 years AR/O2C exposure in a similar environment;
- Detailed understanding of AP and payments process;
- Strong systems and IT background (Excel/ERP);
- History dealing with system implementation and process improvements;
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to liaise with internal and external teams;
- Thrive in a busy, ever-changing business and ability to adapt as process and projects unfold.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.