Unique opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a rapidly growing professional services firm as Audit Senior. This firm has seen significant growth in recent years, and is well positioned to continuously grow both domestically and international. Ideal person will be looking to make a move into global practice, where they will get exposure to a range of both international and domestic clients. Also a great opportunity for someone looking to move into a practice with a strong Work Life Balance, and flexible ways of working.
“This role would be ideal for someone who enjoys Practice but would like to move from a small/medium practice to gain exposure to either a larger more international portfolio, or if coming from a Big 4, establish a better Work Life Balance.”– Partner
- Performing audit duties and plans with limited supervision;
- Mentoring junior staff members and helping to develop and grow trainees;
- Collaborate with senior team members and partners and report on findings as necessary;
- Work cross functionally with other service lines as needed;
- Qualified ACA/ACCA accountant with prior Practice experience within Audit;
- Strong technical knowledge;
- Experience in mentoring trainees;
- Excellent technical and interpersonal skills;
- Team player with strong communication and leadership potential.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.