Barden are delighted to be working with a wealth management firm who are looking for a Senior Business Associate to join their growing team which will focus on pension products.
This role will suit someone who is QFA and has some background in financial services, it doesn’t have to be in pensions specifically although this would be a plus as this is the focus of the products you will be dealing with.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Liaising with brokers and ensuring their requirements are met efficiently and accurately.
- Brokers are consistently provided with excellent customer service.
- Liaising with internal teams – trading, back office, etc
- Managing the opening of new accounts and account queries
- Developing a comprehensive knowledge of pension and investment
- Involvement in team projects and taking initiative in business development projects.
- Training and mentoring of junior team members
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Bachelor’s degree level in a Business, Finance, or other related area
- QFA is essential, CFP is desirable
- Around 3 years plus experience within Financial Services
- Good numerical skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- A positive attitude with a strong work ethic, and a high level of enthusiasm.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.