Barden are delighted to be partnering once again with our client on a key strategic hire for a Senior Business Intelligence Professional to join their team.
Reporting to the Director, this is a key business partnering and strategic role directing how Data Analytics (supporting all areas of this highly successful multinational business) should be used to ensure that the business is as competitive as possible and that decision making is strategic and data-driven.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Data Management & Validation: Managing processes around Data integration, ensuring accuracy in data gathered and that this data is feeding properly into systems.
- Process Improvements & Working with new Technology: Work to build, maintain and improve the existing business intelligence and analytics tools across the department and across the business.
- Presenting data to tell a story to management supporting them to make strategic data-driven decisions. Providing management with visibility into data-driven insights that will inform the business’s strategic direction and form better data-driven decision making
- Collaborating/Business Partnering with Internal Stakeholders on analysis requirements: Working closely with internal departmental teams (such as Sales, Marketing, IT, Product Development) to collaborate on the formulation of data-driven departmental/business decisions (how, where, when, which channels, and so forth) and demonstrate delivery against the business’s overall objectives.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- The ideal person for this role have 5-7 years of experience within data management, business intelligence & strategizing, vast and successful experience in bringing together diverse functions and guiding them through successful data analytic projects.
- A strategic thinker, with an interest in staying on top of trends and assessing impact of these on the business
- Passion for research and data analytics- be skilled in transforming data and affecting business processes in order to support data governance and integrity. The candidate will also be highly knowledgeable in the use of emerging open source tools while conducting analyses on large and unstructured data-sets.
- Leadership & People skills, ability to communicate to stakeholders across the business, be able to both listen and collaborate as well as influence and guide decision making.
- Have full working permission in Ireland, Stamp 4 or equivalent
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.