Barden is delighted to be working one of the largest insurance brokers in Ireland. The main part of this role will be managing and growing the client portfolio. This is a fast paced, sales driven environment. This role is best suited to someone who is a self starter and pro active, and is determined and committed. This role is open on work loction from their different offices around Ireland, or also remote.
You will be responsible for developing and growing a commercial insurance client portfolio, capable of delivering significant account growth whilst being comfortable operating in a fully compliant environment. You will be provided with some prospects to get you started; however, this role is suited to a positive and pro-active self-starter who is willing to build their account from the lead generation phase through to closing the sale. Hard-work, determination and commitment will ensure your success within this role. Based from our Dublin, Cork or Galway offices with facility to work remotely with laptop, mobile phone etc, you will also be required to complete onsite visits to your prospects within the surrounding areas. We will support you to become an expert in the field and continue to develop your professional skills
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for a commerical insurance portfolio
- Achieve monthly new business and renewals targets.
- Responsible for building your own sales pipeline from beginning to close of sale.
- Become an expert in your target area.
- Grow and develop niche knowledge in new business sectors.
- Experience/knowledge in a variety of commercial sectors.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Around 4-5 years experience within a commercial insurance type role.
- CIP qualification.
- Proven sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Proactive approach to building and managing your account.
- Focused on the market and knowledge on competitors.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.