Barden is delighted to be working with one of the largest insurance brokers in Ireland who are looking for a Senior Commercial Account Executive to join their team. With this role you can work from any of their offices or remotely, and also you will be required to complete some client visits. You will be responsible for developing a portfolio of commercial clients and proactively building your sales pipeline and achieving targets
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will be required to work towards targets for new business and renewals targets
- Proactively building our own pipeline of sales
- You will need to be an expert in your market
- Grow and develop niche knowledge in new business sectors.
- Proactive approach to building and managing your account.
- Have a focus on the market and competitor insight.
- Opportunity to expand your current commercial knowledge to become an expert in your chosen field.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Around 5 years commercial experience, ideally in a sales focused role
- CIP, or ACII qualification
- Proven sales and negotiation skills.
- Proven knowledge in your market and ability to build a network
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to earn loyal customers
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.