Senior Consultant – Transformation Delivery
Barden are delighted to be retained by a high profile, leading international Consultancy to help further build their diverse Transformation Delivery (TD) team delivering large-scale transformation programme advisory services . This role is based in Dublin or Cork, but the group are operating a flexible hybrid policy. This person will have previously worked in programme and project management, business, or digital transformation roles, either in industry or in a client-side advisory role.
You will assist in deriving greater value from technology – both in terms of customer-facing solutions and within their operations. Through significant investment our client aims to offer a wide range of services, from helping create digitally fit strategies and operating models to designing and building client-facing and operational platforms.
“Our exceptional programme/project management and transformation is underpinned by three defining features:
- Purpose-led Transformation
- Collaborative teamwork
- Delivering exceptional client service in a consistent and professional manner
We are seeking to recruit experienced consultants with the right blend of hands-on experience, an eye for innovation, and an understanding of the markets in which my we work. You will use this to excel in client delivery and help develop and build client offerings.” – Head of Transformation Delivery
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Managing and monitoring project logs, including project plans, risk and issue logs, project budgets, resource plans, etc.
- Helping to shape creative and innovative solutions to address client business and technology issues.
- Working confidently with clients, to support building ‘trusted advisor’ relationships.
- Developing and maintaining your personal training and development plan to ensure you continue to update and improve your skill profile on an ongoing basis.
- Supporting collaboration and teaming activities across engagements and across the TD team.
- Building understanding of our client’s service offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Approximately 2-5 years’ experience in a management consultancy or similar advisory role.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Good understanding of project governance and change management principles.
- Additional professional qualifications, such as Prince2®, PMP or equivalent qualifications are desirable.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.