ABOUT THE COMPANY
Barden has been engaged by a global biopharmaceutical company with significant Irish operations based in Cork and Dublin to assist with identifying a senior company secretary / corporate governance expert to join its legal team. This company is known to be an excellent employer and is leading the way in its sector.
The successful candidate can be based in Cork or Dublin and will work in a particularly collaborative legal team which is fully immersed in the activities of the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Provision of day-to-day corporate governance support, working closely with in-house counsel and external service providers
- Ensure that all company secretarial compliance matters are attended to across the business’ Irish entities
- Participation in a range of cross-functional projects with stakeholders across the business and development of excellent business partnering relationships with key internal stakeholders including legal teams from other regions
- Responsibility for all core company secretarial compliance, actions, filings, record keeping, deadlines preparation of all related documentation
- Development of training plans and corporate government processes
- *Full job description available.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
You will be ICSA qualified with significant experience working in a company secretarial role, preferably in-house with a multinational organisation.
Barden’s Legal recruitment practice is where legal professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your legal career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.