Barden are delighted to be partnering with a leading pharma group who are growing their commercial finance team based on their manufacturing site. This broad Senior Finance Analyst role is a great opportunity for an ambitious and commercially-minded person to work closely with various stakeholders across the business on a daily basis.
This multinational organisation is known for its excellent culture, work/life balance and empowerment of its people.
“We are looking for somebody who is a strong communicator, that building relationships is second-nature to them and is looking for a move for the long-term. This is a highly visible role that will involve huge interaction with senior stakeholders and I need someone I can trust” – Financial Director
- Manage the preparation of budgets and forecasts for the site;
- Provide detailed analysis and key financial insights to key stakeholders and liaise with them on same;
- Responsible for the monthly reporting of costs, delivering analysis and supporting decisions for the business;
- Liaise with internal teams on process improvements;
- Assist junior team members;
- Ad-Hoc project work as required.
About the person:
- Qualified accountant with 2/3+ years’ PQE in a similar role;
- Experience in US GAAP and systems experience would be an advantage;
- The successful candidate will be well organised with good attention to detail and a strong communicator;
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and working to deadlines.
Please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.