Barden are partnering with a world class tech business in Cork to support the continued evolution of their global finance team. Working as part of a highly committed, high energy team this will be a varied role that will guarantee to open doors within the broader organisation.
“We’re looking for someone that can bring us to the next level, both in terms of the quality of what we do and the caliber of our people. This is not a 9-5 environment but few top finance careers were built on a 9-5. It’s about passion for what we do, belief in why we are doing it – the work itself is a lot more fun when these things align” – Global CFO
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Own end to end record to report month end and quarter end procedures for specified EMEA/APAC entities including; revenue accounting and operating expense journal entry reviews.
- Liaise with outsourced provider to ensure accurate and complete performance of month end and quarter end tasks.
- Partner closely with Finance colleagues both locally and globally, keeping abreast of local market developments and determining the appropriate accounting treatments for changes in facts and circumstances, while adhering to global deadlines.
- Ensure accounting compliance with US GAAP and local GAAP accounting principle.
- Coordination of statutory audits for relevant international entities and support of year end US GAAP integrated audit effort.
- Drive continuous improvement of financial processes and financial reporting systems across the local and international business.
- Lead a small but highly professional team as well leading as ad hoc project teams.
- Partner with stakeholders across the broader business, ensuring that the role of finance is constantly reshaping to meet the organisations ever-changing needs.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with strong PQE in a finance hub or similar multinational environment.
- Highly numerate coupled with equally strong soft/people skills.
- Ambition and a willingness to work hard to achieve your potential.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.