Barden is partnering with a growing, high profile brand on a newly created Senior Finance Manager role. This role sits within in a dynamic and collaborative finance team with a great company culture.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, the ideal candidate is someone who is enthusiastic, energetic, and smart.
The role presents the opportunity for significant personal and professional growth. With this role, you can make a real impact on a business while enjoying a good work life balance. There is flexible, hybrid working with a strong salary and benefits package on offer.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Overall responsibility for statutory reporting and finance operations
- Managing monthly financial closure in an accurate and timely way, liaising with Group Consolidation Team where required
- Preparing & reviewing month-end files required to support the monthly reporting activities carried out by the FP&A team
- Managing and developing a high performing team of 4 that helps the business deliver on its ambitious growth targets
- Performing analytical reviews of financial results to identify trends
- Managing the end-to-end OTC & PTP processes, ensuring the company’s finance function is organised and efficient, including managing output of an outsourced team
- Managing VAT and Tax compliance in relevant jurisdictions
- Playing a key role in the ongoing harmonisation of finance activities and integration projects
- Contributing strongly to the evolution of the finance function
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Assisting with various projects
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with 4-6 years PQE and Big 4/top 10 audit background an advantage
- Experience in People Management, Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with a desire to use initiative, excellent attention to detail and problem-solving ability
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.