Barden are delighted to be partnering with our Multinational client in their search for a Senior Finance professional to join their European HQ as Associate Director. Working closely with local and international finance leaders, the role offers a wide scope as there is currently significant growth in the company.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global Pharma company at a senior level during a time of expansion. You will be responsible for overseeing key areas of Finance including Controllership, Risk and Reporting for a large region. The role offers lots of variety and our client is seeking an ambitious person with strong business partnering capabilities and a commercial acumen.
If you are currently operating at a similar level or looking for a step up and curious about this opportunity, please get in touch with myself (firstname.lastname@example.org) or my colleague Caroline Frawley (email@example.com) for more information.
#barden #associatedirector #financecork
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Play a lead role in the Controllership team supporting International Commercial Operations and Corporate HQ.
- Monthly reporting to Corporate, ensuring high levels of accuracy.
- Oversight of Credit Risk; assessing credit limits, expected losses, working capital requirements and associated Financial Reporting and Business Partnering
- Play an active role in the development of talent.
- Partner with local and international finance teams providing guidance and support.
- Assist in defining annual targets for key metrics and decision making.
- Participate in ad hoc projects aimed at improving processes, creating efficiencies and enabling further value added output.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Minimum 7-10 years of post-qualified experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience managing various workstreams.
- Proficient systems user.
- Ambitious, resilient and outgoing.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.