Barden are proud to be working exclusively with a global manufacturing/technology organisation to identify an ambitious and smart Senior Financial Accountant to join their well-established and highly collaborative finance team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Finance Manager on a range of tasks including month-end reporting, statutory reporting, budgeting and forecasting and project work. This person will build key relationships with senior stakeholders across the global business while working closely with multiple teams both locally and globally across finance and beyond.
“This would be a great move for someone looking to take the next step in their career as a qualified accountant, who wants to gain experience in mentoring a team and gaining more hands-on experience of a business. We will support someone’s long-term career development” – Finance Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- End-to-end accounting for your assigned entities within the EMEA region;
- Preparation of the month-end and quarter-end reporting processes;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and support the audit process by providing timely and accurate information and data;
- Completion of variance analysis and related reports for your entities;
- Assistance with Corporate tax, VAT and payroll tasks;
- The development of strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business;
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA) with 3/4+ years’ PQE;
- Experience in a multinational environment is a strong advantage but not essential;
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with stakeholders at all level of the organisation;
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong Excel and systems experience.
Curious? Feel free to get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.