Barden are excited to assist a renown company in the Health & Beauty space in inviting an accounting professional to join their high calibre head office finance team.
As a key hire for the finance team this opportunity would suit an ambitious accounting professional who is looking to take a step up in terms of responsibility as the business expands operations.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role will report to the Financial Controller and will gain broad exposure to all aspects of the finance function.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts;
- Providing financial analysis on monthly performance;
- Preparing consolidated financials;
- Preparing budgets and forecasts;
- Supporting the commercial finance team;
- Striving to crate improvements and efficiencies in processes;
- Additional duties and ad hoc projects as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accounting professional with 0-3 years PQE;
- Must have previous consolidation experience;
- Big 4 trained professional desirable;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to take ownership;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively;
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel;
Please get in touch with Bernie Duffy on (email@example.com) for further information.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.