Barden are delighted to be working with a well-established and hugely successful global business, with corporate headquarters in Cork, who are looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to join their Finance team. Reporting to a high-calibre Head of Finance, the candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities as well as liaising with key stakeholders across the business on technical accounting activities.
“This is an important time in our business as we continue to grow and expand. We are looking for someone who is ambitious and career focused and who is willing to come on this journey in our high performing team” – Head of Finance
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for review and posting of month-end close and accounting transactions;
- Complete variance analysis of revenue and Opex for specified entities;
- The development of strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and support the audit process by providing timely and accurate information and data;
- Preparation of key performance indicators and commercial activities;
- Evaluation of processes and implementation of process improvements.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant;
- SOX Experience is highly desirable;
- Strong technical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an effective team player;
- An ambitious individual who wants to progress their career in a continuously growing business.
Please get in in touch with Marissa Maher in Barden firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss further.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.