Barden are delighted to be working exclusively with an innovative global technology group who are looking for a strong Financial Accountant to join their growing EMEA Financial Reporting team, which is based in Cork.
The successful candidate will work closely with an excellent Finance Director on a range of tasks including month-end reporting, variance analysis and ad-hoc project work. This person will get broad exposure across the business while liaising with multiple teams across finance and beyond on a daily basis.
“This is a really important and exciting time for the business. We want the right people to join our team now for the long-term” – Finance Director
- Preparation of the month-end and quarter-end reporting processes;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and support the audit process by providing timely and accurate information and data;
- Preparation of variance analysis and related reports for the group;
- Assistance with Corporate tax, VAT and payroll tasks;
- The development of strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business;
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
About the person:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA) with 1/2+ years’ PQE;
- Experience in a multinational environment is a strong advantage;
- Strong Excel and systems experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong team player.
Curious? Feel free to get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.