Barden has been engaged by an international professional services provider to identifying an experienced Company Secretary to join its team, working either fully remotely anywhere in Ireland or hybrid to the Dublin office.
This position will be responsible for a portfolio of funds clients and will have two direct reports.
- Organising and attending board meetings, and preparing the corresponding minutes. The company has invested in new technology and resources to ensure that the drafting requirements are diminished/facilitated.
- Involvement in the management of the company secretarial department and in ad hoc projects.
- Delivering a high level of client service and ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Liaising regularly with lawyers, investment managers and funds directors.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- 8+ years’ experience as a Company Secretary in the Funds sector or working with Funds clients;
- Such experience to have been gained in Ireland or UK;
- Experience running board meetings and drafting the related minutes;
- Prior experience managing people and proven leadership skills.
Barden’s Legal recruitment practice is where legal professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your legal career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.