Barden are delighted to be working with a growing funds services company in Cork who are looking for s Senior Manager to join their Private Equity Funds team. This company has become a leader in financial services for private equity and real estate.
‘You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients, management of teams and responsible for delivery of high-quality service to our clients.’ Head of Operations
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Ensure high quality client experience through the appropriate allocation of work and management of KPIs for your teams.
- Identification and anticipation of potential risks, and ensuring timely escalation and/or resolution.
- Financial profitability and monitoring of client’s portfolio, which includes client invoicing and approval/analysis on billable hours, budget variances and write-offs.
- Responsible for client relationship and the relationships with other associated service providers, including auditors, law firms, and banks.
- Evaluation of business procedure efficiency in light of organizational objectives and application of improvements
- Participation in business expansion activities such as the integration of newly acquired business and personnel.
- Training program and talent management of other team members
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Around 7 plus years of fund experience, preferably in Private Equity, Real Estate or Alternatives.
- A qualified accountant is preferred.
- You have the ability to drive and to execute change.
- Fluent English is essential for this role with fluency in other European languages considered an asset.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.