Barden are really excited to be supporting a leading and growing pharmaceutical distribution group in their search for a strong Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join their team which has been consistently growing over the past few years.
This is a role which will require 4 days onsite in southwest Dublin and reports to the Head of ER & HR
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is an opportunity to be at the forefront of HR, leading Day to Day HR function and responsibilities for a company with 600+ employees. This company has strong processes in place and good structure on their HR team and the person in this role will enjoy a good work life balance.
- Providing Coaching & Mentoring to Management
- Deliver proactive training around HR practices
- Employee Relations
- Succession planning and ensuring org structures are well designed for success
- Encourage Employee Engagement
- Day to day HR Support
- Business Partnering with other teams to keep on top of trends
ABOUT THE PERSON:
The right person for this opportunity will have significant experience experience within a Unionised environment and will have a good personality, be open, with the ability to get on with stakeholders from different environments but be direct too.
- A number of years in a HRBP role
- Experience with WRC and working in HR in a unionised environment
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.