ROLE: Senior Information Security Analyst (SOC 3)
LOCATION: Cork (Hybrid)
Barden IT are delighted to be working with a Fortune 500 Organisation to bring this ‘Senior Information Security Analyst’ position to the Cork market.
Reporting to the ‘Director of Information Security’, the successful person would join them in their Security Operations Center; taking responsibility for monitoring, detecting, triaging, and responding to security events and incidents in a global environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Serve as an escalation point of contact for L1 & L2 Security Operations Center Analysts.
- Utilize security models and frameworks for documenting and tracking purposes, (e.g. MITRE ATT&CK framework, Cyber Kill Chain (CKC) framework)
- Investigate and document events to aid incident responders, managers and other SOC team members on security issues and the emergence of new threats.
- Develop and mentor the SOC L1 & L2 Information Security Analysts.
- Stay current with and remain knowledgeable about new threats.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Information Security Monitoring and Response (or related) experience.
- Experience working with SIEM systems, Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) solutions, threat intelligence platforms, security automation and orchestration solutions, intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS), Data Loss Prevention and other network and security monitoring tools.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.