Leading Irish Plc have engaged Barden to source a Senior Internal Reporting Manager role for their high profile team.
Exceptionally unique opportunity to join this Plc at leadership level, in a newly created role.
Reporting into the Finance Director, you will lead a small team of professionals and have exposure to C-Suite from Day 1.
- Manage the team to deliver all elements of the Division’s reporting framework including weekly and monthly reporting, budgets, strategic plans and financial reporting in addition to Investor related deliverables
- Support Division leadership in the design, delivery and continued development of a best in class reporting framework which provides critical and timely data to support communication of financial performance
- Support all aspects of capital reporting including maintenance and development of reporting and related control structures
- Liaison with Group finance on preparation of materials for the Division and analysis ahead of external results announcements
- Manage and develop all processes in relation to Corporate costs and reporting for the Division
- Act as lead on relevant Europe and Group reporting related projects and initiatives as they arise
- Build productive working relationships across all stakeholders including Group Finance to ensure on time delivery of services and to stay aligned on key business developments and identification of opportunities for process improvement etc
- Develop support to enhance team skills and competencies and individual team members’ professional development
- Maintain and further develop control and governance across all team processes, data repositories and outputs
- Big 4/Top 10 trained ACA, with c. 10 years PQE, some of which must be with a large corporate/Plc
- A highly ambitious, career driven accountant with natural leaddership abilities.
Please note: there will be bi-monthly travel (short 1/2 day trips) as a requirement to this role.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.