Barden has been exclusively engaged by a multinational SaaS company looking to identify a Senior Legal Counsel to join their growing business. The successful candidate will join a small legal team, supporting the General Counsel in developing the legal function in an entrepreneurial environment while dealing with some cutting-edge legal issues.
The company’s offices in Ireland are based in Cork but the business will accommodate full remote working arrangements from anywhere within the country.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts – this is the primary focus of the position;
- Providing legal advice on a wide range of topics, including data protection, policies and procedures, corporate governance, IP, employment law, etc.
- Providing support to the company’s compliance program, including training staff as necessary
- Dealing with multiple internal and external stakeholders or parties on complex legal and commercial matters.
- Qualified Solicitor in Ireland, ideally with 5-10 years’ PQE;
- Strong general legal experience, with a focus on commercial contracts and strong commercial mindset;
- Experience working in the Tech (ideally with SaaS and/or subscription based products) and/or Retail sectors.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.