Barden has been engaged by Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy to lead the recruitment of a Senior Legal Counsel to join their team in Cork.
The role will sit in the company’s Cork office, working directly with the Irish business stakeholders and also alongside legal colleagues across Ireland, the UK and Europe.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Providing legal advice relating to all stages of renewable energy projects
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements
- Working closely with non legal stakeholders in the business
- Identifying and managing legal risk and recommending measures to mitigate same
- Liaise with external counsel
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified lawyer with in excess of 4 years’ PQE
- Trained in a top tier law firm
- Strong experience in all stages of projects
- Experience in corporate M&A from an energy perspective
- Comfortable working closely with internal stakeholders
- Ideally has worked in-house for a period of time
Barden’s Legal recruitment practice is where legal professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your legal career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.