Barden are delighted to be partnering with a medium sized accountancy firm in Cork City who are hiring a Senior Manager/Director to join their Audit & Accounting team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a high performing team and an existing client list and will also be given a high level of autonomy in the role. There will be real opportunity for progression in the firm for the right candidate.
The firm are known for their open and inclusive culture and while they hardworking they also are very flexible and they place a lot of trust in their employees.
- Responsible for guiding and supporting a team of accountants
- Responsible for planning and coordinating engagements including scheduling staff, negotiating fees etc.
- Reviewing financial statements and any other documents being provided to clients
- Working closely with clients to understand their needs and develop strong working relationships
- Developing the team and assisting with the growth of the wider business, including involvement in business development
- Provide technical advice as required by clients as required
About the person:
A qualified accountant, who is practice trained with experience leading a team. The candidate should have strong audit experience, approx. 8+ years PQE. Extremely ambitious and driven, this role offers real opportunity for someone who wants to build & grow their own part of the business.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.