Barden are delighted to be working with a Global Investment Company who are looking for a Senior Manager for their Fund Accounting team. This person will report into the Head of Fund Accounting. You will be responsible for managing client relationships, leading, and managing a team of experienced fund accountants.
‘The objective of this role is to ensure seamless delivery of activities required by clients. You will need to be a proven leader and experienced within funds.’ Head of Fund Accounting
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for a small team of highly experienced Fund Accounting professionals, to help them achieve established business and personal goals
- Act as the main point of contact with clients who are growing their book of business with Citi.
- Conduct performance evaluations, hiring and training
- Escalation point for more junior staff and ability to efficiently identity and implement any process improvements
- Ability to create, develop and maintain business relationships
- Identify and implement corrective action plans for errors and implement process improvements
- Day to day tasks will focus on overseeing offshore teams in the calculation of daily and periodic NAVs in accordance with all local regulations, accepted accounting values, and local tax requirements.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- University degree in relevant area – Business, Finance, Accounting etc
- Around 6 years plus in fund accounting
- Previous leadership experience as supervisor/manager
- Excellent people skills and relationship management
- Analytical mindset and exception communication
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.