Work life balance, flexibility and opportunities for progression are the three most common things candidates are looking for in their next move these days. This role ticks all the boxes.
Barden are delighted to be partnering once again with a Global Pharmaceutical company with a huge success story here in Cork, to identify a Finance Leader to join their team. This is a key role within the finance function with responsibility over the Purchase to Pay function for the EMEA region. The ideal candidate will be a solution driven individual who demonstrates superb leadership and business partnering capabilities.
Sound interesting? Please contact myself on email@example.com or my colleague Denis Galvin on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
ABOUT THE ROLE
– Provide day-to-day leadership, direction, and coaching to the P2P Team
– Drive collaboration and engagement by bringing the team together regularly through 1:1’s and team meetings
– Act as a trusted business partner, developing relationships internally and externally with key stakeholders
– Ability to communicate and articulate accounting terminology and concepts to non-finance colleagues
– Influence and challenge existing processes while building on a continuous improvement culture
– Play an active role in leading the strategic initiatives for the P2P pillar
ABOUT THE PERSON
– Qualified Accountant with 5-10 years PQE
– Strong people management skills with a proven track record in managing a team
– Excellent communication skills
– Proven ability to influence at all levels in the organization
– Positive attitude with a high level of personal integrity
– Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.