A great opportunity to join a market leading professional services firm in the Private Clients space as a Senior Tax Manager.
Offering a varied day to day across tax and financial planning, you will assume responsibility of an existing prestigious high net worth client portfolio, providing advice on complex international business transactions and investments.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced tax professional looking to establish their career in a highly regarded boutique tax firm and advance their commercial exposure.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Advise on all aspects of property taxes including VAT and Stamp Duty;
- Inheritance planning;
- Structuring acquisitions;
- Review corporate and income tax computations and ensure compliance with filing deadlines;
- Liaise with Revenue Large Cases Division;
- Mentor and develop junior staff.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least seven years’ experience in a similar role;
- CTA Qualification essential, accounting qualification advantageous;
- Ability to take own initiative and adhere to strict deadlines;
- Excellent communications skills.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.