Barden Financial Services are delighted to be working with a US multinational who are looking for a Senior Manager to join their TA/AML team in their Dublin office. If you are looking for the next step in your career with an established company then this may the right role for you.
‘The right person for this role will be a leader and motivator ensuring that perspective and existing investors comply with AML/policies/regulations in the process of transactions’ Head of AML
ABOUT THE ROLE:
– Oversight of the Transfer Agency AML team, managing key priorities on a daily basis and managing team resources including any HR and recruitment of new staff.
– Building and maintaining client relationships through regular meetings, forums, ensuring effective communication and client satisfaction.
– Perform AML/KYC due diligence on a range of institutional clients types with different legal structures, in all jurisdictions, to support businesses across various product groups including Real Estate Private Equity Funds.
– Manage, coach and develop team members, ensuring all staff is performing in line with competency standards and development potential is being identified and promoted.
– Responsible for the setting and achievement of specific Team performance targets and objectives to any direct reports
ABOUT THE PERSON:
– College Degree in relevant area
– Around 8 years or more experience within financial services, preferably Investor/Transfer Agency Services.
– Demonstrated experience as a successful people manager who is used to conducting 1:1 and goal setting with direct reports
– Fully familiar with the Irish AML/KYC Laws and Regulations.
– In-depth understanding of typical legal structures including hedge funds, special purpose vehicles, partnerships, trusts and charities.
– Familiarity with public sources of information across most jurisdictions (stock exchanges, regulators, company registers).
– Understanding of core Irish regulatory framework including requirements around accepting customers
– Experience in working to tight deadlines, with an ability to multi task and to work calmly under pressure.
In Barden FS we’re the experts in Financial Services recruitment; the people financial services professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.