An opportunity for a solutions focused Senior Tax Manager to support a range of corporates and individuals as they navigate and manage their tax risk in Ireland.
While you build and develop relationships with Irish Revenue, you will support across a range of areas for your clients including Revenue Audits, Tax Appeals, Settlements, Cooperative Compliance Framework and Tax Transparency.
Ideally this will suit a tax professional with at least seven years’ experience in a tax risk/controversy role with Irish Revenue, large-mid size accounting or legal practice or a large corporate.
Hybrid working arrangements with an expectation to be in the Dublin City Centre office a few times a month.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Build and develop relationships with Irish Revenue while managing the intervention process.
- Identify areas for disclosure to Irish Revenue through pre-audit testing and reviews.
- Assist in the preparation of Qualifying Disclosures.
- Engage with Irish Revenue to agree the appropriate settlement.
- Advise clients on their strategy in managing Irish Revenue interventions.
- Support the development of a Tax Control Framework for clients through an assessment of the tax control environment.
- Coach and develop a team.
- Embrace digital transformation and propose automation strategies to enhance efficiencies.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least seven years’ experience in a tax risk or controversy role.
- Experience working in Irish Revenue very advantageous.
- Ideally experience in a large-mid accounting or legal firm.
- Tax/Accounting/Legal qualification advantageous.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact confidently with clients.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.