Barden has partnered with a pharmaceutical business to identify a Senior Payroll Specialist to join their ever-growing team on an eight-month fixed term contract.
The team has gone from strength-to-strength since their establishment and place an emphasis on fostering their culture and values to ensure each person realises their career potential.
Based in Dublin City with opportunities to work a very flexible hybrid model in place.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Processing end-to-end payroll for Ireland and UK;
- Acting as the point of contact for all payroll queries for employees and external vendors;
- Coordinate the filings of amended tax returns with the local provider;
- Assisting in managing and liaising with HR;
- Support month end from a payroll perspective;
- Keeping payroll up to date in relation to salary fluctuations of employees;
- Processing of starters & leavers;
- Support systems implementation/upgrades from a payroll perspective;
- Continuously identifying and developing solutions for process efficiency and improved productivity.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Approx. 3-5 years of payroll processing experience;
- Previous experience with UK payroll is preferable;
- Relevant educational background;
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines;
- Strong analytical skills with ability to solve complex situations;
- Confident communicator with the ability to work effectively on the team.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.