Barden have partnered with a boutique financial planning practice to identify their next Senior Pensions Administrator.
‘Our firm are highly reputable and established within the corporate pension scheme and HNW Private Client markets. We love our customer base and we are seeking a like minded pensions administrator to come and help us do things even better as we grow.’ – Managing Director
- Take accountability for administration of life, pensions and investments across a large portfolio of High Net Worth individual clients.
- Responsibility for excellent administration of a portfolio of corporate pension group schemes.
- Collaborate and direct our panel of pension carriers in order to achieve excellent service delivery for our clients.
- Develop lasting relationships with our corporate and HNW private clients.
- Support your colleagues and work toward mutually beneficial outcomes.
- APA or QFA a minimum competency.
- Experience within the pensions industry a distinct advantage.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Energetic, ambitious and committed to professional development.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.