Barden are working exclusively with a Financial Consultant firm based in Dublin who are looking for a Senior Pensions Administrator to join their team. The focus of this team will be on defined benefit pensions schemes so experience within this area is desirable.
The company has over 70,000 members in corporate pensions schemes and advises more than 4,000 private clients in relation to wealth management.
This opportunity will help an experienced professional reach the next level within their pensions career.
ABOUT THE ROLE
* Administration and management of a portfolio of corporate client Defined Benefit Schemes.
* Ensuring that all aspects of the day-to-day admin of each scheme are completed in an accurate and
* Preparation on an annual basis of benefit statements and trustee reports.
* Meeting all statutory deadlines and disclosure requirements on all documentation issued.
* Dealing with enquiries from client companies and scheme members.
ABOUT THE PERSON
* 4 years experience with defined benefit pension schemes.
* Ability to complete tasks to a high standard to meet and exceed where possible all deadlines and client/trustee requirements.
* Strong and effective communication skills with the ability to be a positive influence in the overall administration group.
* A team player with good interpersonal skills who is willing to impart knowledge and develop knowledge and skills within their team.
* A very good understanding of the relevant underlying Pensions legislation and regulatory environment.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.