Barden are excited to be partnering with a large Multinational business to identify a Senior Accountant to join a best-in-class Finance team. This business has an excellent reputation in the market and offers great opportunities to grow within the company. The successful candidate will be strong in relationship building skills and enjoy dealing with people.
If you are looking for a step up in your career and your next challenge, then please apply or get in touch for a further conversation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
There is an immediate opportunity for a senior accountant who will be responsible for a wide range of accounting activities including financial performance, driving operational efficiency as well as maintaining a strong control environment.
Typical duties include:
– Responsible for timely and accurate month-end close, P&L and balance sheet account analysis, and insightful reporting to assist business performance
– Contribution to the establishment of a continuous improvement culture
– Support the year-end audit and any interim information required by internal and external auditors
– Ensure accounting transactions and month-end closing requirements are completed in accordance with U.S. GAAP and company policies in an accurate and consistent manner
– Implement best practice finance function systems and controls
– The development of strong relationships with stakeholders
ABOUT THE PERSON
– Qualified Accountant ideally from a Big 4 / Top 10 background, with 5+ years PQE
– Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills
– Proven ability to influence at various levels in the organization
– Positive attitude with a high level of personal integrity
– Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
– Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills and knowledge
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.