Barden are delighted to be working with a rapidly growing Technology business based in Cork city who are seeking an experienced qualified accountant to join their highly successful finance team as a Senior Revenue Accountant. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work on the more commercial aspects of the finance activities of the business.
“We are looking for someone who can be a future leader in our organisation and wants to work with a company where they can continuously progress”. Senior Manager
- Preparation of key accounting areas such as revenue recognition, policies and related documentation;
- Responsibility for key compliance activities as part of a global team;
- Develop strong working relationships with teams internally and business partnering on key activities;
- Revenue reporting and balance sheet reconciliations;
- Financial analysis of customers’ performance and providing commentary;
- Participate in process improvement projects;
- Communicate with key customers on a regular basis.
- Qualified accountant with 2-3 years’ post-qualified experience;
- Revenue recognition/reporting experience is essential;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to build strong relationships with fellow team members.
Please get in in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden to discuss further.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.