Here at Barden we are excited to be partnering exclusively with a global software “scale-up” business to identify a Senior Revenue Accountant to join their growing finance team. Working closely with an inspiring Head of Finance, this is a highly visible position which will cover all aspects of revenue accounting as well exposure to commercial decision making.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for a technically strong accountant looking to make a step up in their career. There are huge opportunities for growth as the business establishes its presence in Cork and undergoes a significant phase of growth globally.
For more information please get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org or my colleague Denis Galvin – email@example.com
ABOUT THE ROLE
– Ensure timely and accurate completion of all monthly and quarterly revenue-related processes
– Act as a trusted advisor to the Deal Desk, evaluating and providing recommendations on the accounting treatment of complex transactions
– Review customer contracts for accurate revenue recognition in accordance with company policies and accounting standards
– Ensure compliance with key internal controls, acting as a key contact with the internal audit team
– Build relationships with business stakeholders, advising on revenue recognition rules, policies and practices
– Monthly and revenue forecasting including detailed variance analysis
– Supports, trains and reviews the work of other members of the team
– Lead continuous improvement initiatives with a focus on creating efficiencies across the finance function
ABOUT THE PERSON:
– Qualified Accountant with 5+ years PQE
– Strong technical accounting and analytical skills
– Working experience with ASC 606 is preferred
– Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
– Motivated self-starter who enjoys working as part of a team
– Excellent communicator, people person
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.