Barden is delighted to partner with the Global Head of SAP of a leading FMCG global organisation in their search for a ‘Senior SAP Finance Analyst’ to join their team in Co. Dublin. This role will form a part of a high-energy team who manage the SAP solution across the various business units. While initially an 18-month contract, this is just the first of multiple SAP technology headcount investments in their Irish operation.
“The incorporation of the SAP solution, encompassing SAP Analytics Cloud Planning, and the seamless integration of SAP S/4HANA and SAP Analytics Cloud, has fundamentally transformed our business operations. Consolidating the business onto one sustainable platform has ensured the business is ‘fit for future.’ The business has maximised efficiency of our natural resources whilst protecting the planet and conserving for future generations” CIO of Company
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Become a member of the SAP Support team in an international fresh produce procurement, production, and distribution company with key markets in Europe and North America.
As SAP Finance Analyst, you will support finance teams across the globe with their use and understanding of the SAP S/4 Hana system. You will become a key part of the SAP Team who you will collaborate closely with, working alongside IT, business, and AMS colleagues.
- Support the existing SAP Finance user community in achieving transactional excellence and process understanding in their daily activities
- Support the development and design of world-class, global financial processes and procedures applicable to the business through investigation of customer needs, current practices, and best practice
- Guide and train regional teams in the adoption and implementation of the agreed best practice processes and procedures on a global basis
- Work as part of a successful team to deliver the configuration and development of the required SAP system functionality and the implementation of consistent system processes globally
- Specific responsibility for the core financial modules of SAP FI/CO, as well as related sub-modules, receivables, payables and assets, (AR/AP/AM) and Integrated Banking. Implied requirement to ensure that the core financial systems support the reporting modules in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Create, maintain, and publish full documentation of systems, processes, procedures and training materials
- Work closely across the SAP functional areas to ensure end to end process activity is consistent, integrated and correctly represented and understood financially
- Work with the offshore AMS team to achieve optimal systems solution within budget and timescales
- Provide occasional Out of Hours support should a pressing business need arise
- Travel Required:Occasional for business needs
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Graduate, Qualified or Part-Qualified accountant, with experience in a commercial organisation
- Experience in business process re-engineering / change management and project management, ideally in a multi-national company environment
- SAP FI and CO configuration skills and experience in a systems development role. Ideally experience will cover FI (AR, AP, AM, GL) and CO (CCA, PCA). A good understanding of the integration of Finance modules with other SAP modules e.g., SD, SM, and MM is required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels, be an excellent team player and focused, forming strong working relationships in the global finance community and beyond
- Strong computer literacy, with strong MS skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- SAP S/4 Hana experience
- Procurement and material management in respect to the integration with Finance
- Material Ledger Actual Closing
- Cost Object Controlling, Production Orders Product Pricing and/or Sales Order Costing
- CO-PA strong knowledge
- An Understanding of ABAP and if possible able to Debug
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Legal, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions.Simple.