An exciting career opportunity has arisen for a senior tax analyst to join one of the world’s leading aircraft leasing groups, headquartered in Dublin city. You will join an exceptional team and a company renowned as a great place to work.
The tax team is an integral part of the wider finance function and group, as such you will have a chance to develop your tax career within one of the best industry environments. Reporting to the head of tax, your role will be diverse and rewarding.
About the position
- Responsible for tax compliance matters across multiple jurisdictions including direct and indirect tax filings
- Support in the global tax consolidation tax provision/reporting process for the group
- Support the Head of Tax and Legal team in relation to transactions including advising on local and foreign tax issues
- Manage changing tax laws across international jurisdictions to identify tax risks and opportunities
- Identifying tax efficiencies and planning opportunities
- Involvement in various compliance and advisory projects with other members of the tax & finance teams.
About the person
- Qualified accountant and/or qualified tax advisor
- Strong tax technical skills with experience within the aircraft leasing sector through practice or industry
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- An individual who has a great team spirit and interpersonal skills – you will enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic team environment
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.