Barden’s tax team in Munster is delighted to be working on an exciting industry opportunity for a Senior Tax Manager. This position is with a global pharma company with a significant presence in Waterford. The company in Waterford has an excellent reputation as an employer.
This role will have a wide remit, with responsibility for all aspects of Irish direct tax and will also include involvement in tax planning and tax projects. The successful applicant will also assist with direct tax requirements in other jurisdictions outside of Ireland.
This is a contract position, with duration of 18 months, this role can be worked fully remotely from anywhere in ireland.
- Responsible for ensuring tax reporting and compliance completed and accurate for relevant jurisdictions
- Ensuring tax processes effective and efficient throughout the group
- Assisting with tax queries/audits as they arise in relevant jurisdictions
- Responding to queries from the business, including tax implications of transactions etc, responding to adhoc tax queries in relevant jurisdictions
- Preparation of transfer pricing reviews and documentation
- Keeping up to date with all relevant changes to legislation that may impact the organisation and updating the business as required
- Working with various stakeholders within the Irish business and the wider global organisation on business strategy/projects and liaising with advisors where appropriate
About the person:
The successful candidate will be a qualified Tax Consultant and ideally also a qualified Accountant with min. 4-5 years’ PQE. The candidate will have experience in a large organisation, either in industry or a large accounting firm. They will have strong Corporate Tax and Transfer Pricing experience and good Irish tax knowledge. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who has experience working to deadlines and comfortable taking initiative. They should also be a good communicator who builds strong relationships.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Legal, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions.Simple.