Are you looking to progress your Tax Career in a Top 10 global firm?
Barden are delighted to assist a dynamic and progressive Corporate Tax team to help identify a Senior Tax Manager.
A great opportunity for a senior tax professional who is passionate about working closely with a broad range of domestic and multinational business across a variety of industries.
Hybrid working arrangements with an expectation to be in the Dublin 2 office two days per week.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage the compliance workflows for a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Advise clients on the most tax efficient business structures.
- Lead the provision of a tax advisory services.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Mentor junior staff, ensuring they develop their technical and practical experience.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to drive strategic initiatives for the business.
- Influence branding and marketing initiatives
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified Tax Advisor.
- At least two years of relevant experience at Manager level in Ireland.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact confidently with clients.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.