A new opportunity has arisen for a senior tax manager to cover a 12 month maternity contract within the international HQ’s of a dynamic online company. A competitive salary package with excellent benefits are on offer.
Passionate for what they do, you will join a great team which encourages autonomy whilst working in a collaborative, open, laid back and friendly culture.
As senior tax manager, your role will be extremely broad and project driven. You will oversee and lead on all international tax compliance and consultancy matters for the group.
About the position
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the business with heavy involvement on strategic business decisions
- Responsible for global tax compliance which involves managing a senior tax analyst based in Dublin and managing the relationship with external advisors
- Lead international tax projects including expansion to new markets, launch of new products, global restructuring etc
- Responsible for all transfer pricing matters
- Advise the business on the changing international tax environment and implications to the business
- Work closely with the international finance department ensuring business practices and the tax positions are aligned
- Work with the US tax team on quarterly group tax provisioning and other ad hoc projects
About the person
- A commercially astute tax professional is critical for this role as you will be advising on not just the tax implications but also the business implications of certain transactions and strategic decisions
- An experienced tax manager (7yrs+) ideally with international tax experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with senior leadership
- Decisive individual, essential to be a team player and have a positive attitude
- A genuine interest in the business and passionate to continue to improve how things are done
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.